Computer networks are the basis of communication in IT. They are used in a huge variety of ways and can include many different types of network. A computer network is a set of computers that are connected together so that they can share information. The earliest examples of computer networks are from the 1960s, but they have come a long way in the half-century since then.
Some of the things that networks are used for include:
- Communicating using email, video, instant messaging and other methods
- Sharing devices such as printers, scanners and photocopiers
- Sharing files
- Sharing software and operating programs on remote systems.
- Allowing network users to easily access and maintain information
VGI welcomes all to join the course and enhance your knowledge in the emerging sector of the future.This course provides students with hands on training regarding the design,troubleshooting and tools such as Packet Tracer and they will have the opportunity to build some simple networking models using the tool and perform simulations. The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Study of different Networking Devices
- Study of Network IP Address
- Practical implementation of basic network commands and network configuration commands
- Configuration of Network Topology using Packet Tracer Software