Our BBA & BCA programmes are to be affiliated to Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University Aligarh.
Vision Institute of Science & Management (VISM) is a place of nurturing knowledge-driven learners. It has been built with an aim to impart education that surpasses the benchmarks of excellence. We have a comprehensive pedagogical structure which provides paramount academic skills and enriching culture for the finest minds. The curriculum at our institute is designed in accordance with the ever-evolving dynamics of global business environment. We have esteemed faculty members with their vast experience and expertise. We also take pride in providing our students with world-class facilities which are second to none. VISM thus proves to be an ideal place for those wishing to engage in academic pursuits and seek intellectual fulfillment.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
The broad objective of the BCA is to prepare undergraduate students for productive careers in software industry/ academia by providing an outstanding environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline. The program thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses relevant to the latest computer software development. The programme emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems. This Bachelor’s Degree Programme has been designed with a semester approach in mind. The first year courses are aimed at skills development in computers using various technologies, the second year is more focused on core courses providing a conceptual framework and the third year provides the specialization and the project work.
- To impart computer education and enhance knowledge about computer subjects.
- To develop better skills leading to self development and employability in computer application.
- To upgrade the professional skills and knowledge to enable them to work as teachers, programmers, analysts etc.
- To make the students eligible for admission in higher courses like M.Sc. (CS), MCA, M.Sc. (IT) etc.
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent with PCM discipline from any recognized Board BCA
BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications refers to a new age undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer applications at the same time keeping abreast with the latest developments taking place in the industry. After successful completion of the course you can get placement as Executive Code-writer/ developer in any of the computer companies. Students interested in higher education can opt for MCA (Masters of Computer Applications)
• Advance Module on Operating System- Windows
• Advance Module on Operating System- Linux
• Basic Module on Networking
• Advance Module on Networking
• Advance Module on DBMS- MSSQL
• Advance Module on DBMS- Oracle
• Advance Module on Distributed Data Base Management System *
• Basic Module on Programming Language- VB2008.Net /VB2010.Net
• Advance Module on Programming Language- VB2008.Net /VB2010.Net *
• Basic Module on ADO using ADO 3.5 & ADO 4
• Advance Module on ADO using ADO 3.5 & ADO 4 *
• Basic Module on ASP using ASP 3.5 & ASP 4
• Advance Module on ASP using ASP 3.5 & ASP 4 *
• Advance Module on CAD