With industry visits, students are able to better identify their prospective areas of work in the overall organizational function. Industry visits help enhance interpersonal skills and communication techniques. Vision Institute of Technology Aligarh Organised an Industrial visit to TATA STRIVE Skill Development Centre, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh for Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students on 25-04-2022 under the guidance of Mr. Anurag Prakash Mishra, Centre Managing Director of Tata Strive. Tata Strive is the first skills centre in India which was fully operated by TATA for the enhancement of various technical and Non-technical skills among student. Tata STRIVE team Mr. Shailendra Kumar, Mr. Boby Kumar and Mr. Mohd Naseem, demonstrated the students about following sectors.
- CONSTRUCTION AND WORKING SOLAR PANELS
- ON-GRID AND OFF GRID SOLAR POWER PLANT
- CONSTRUCTION AND WORKING OF SOLAR WATER HEATER
- ELECTRICAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT SUCH AS MCB, MCCB. RCCB, ISOLATOR ETC
- PHYSICAL LAYOUT OF DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL POWER SUPPLY
- WORKING OF HVAC CHILLER PLANT
- ELECTRICAL POWER SUPPLY CONTROL ROOM
- WORKING OF DIESEL GENERATOR
The visit was conducted with the efforts of faculty of Electrical & Electronics Engg. Department .